The NanoTwo V2 is now ‘Discontinued’. This product will continue on as the ‘NanoTwo V3 Dual ESC‘, an upgraded version with DSMX compatibility as well as improved specifications.
The NanoTwo Controller combines the NanoTwo ESC with a LemonRX receiver to make a compact robot control unit. Packing a competitive ESC into a small compact form providing an excellent core to your antweight. Used in over 100 antweights including several champions it is a tried and tested controller that is the favourite of Nuts And Bots. It requires only a battery and motors to be connected to get a fully competitive drive system.
- Only requires motors and a battery to be connected and the receiver to be bound to a transmitter.
- Compact and lightweight: 26mm x 18mm x 8mm and just 6g.
- Suitable for use with N20 Gear Motors in 2WD or 4WD configurations.
- Runs on a 2S (8.4V) Lipo battery (180mah – 300mah recommended).
- Servo Connector for controlling weapons with a regulated 5V 1A supply.
- 2.4GHz DSM2 Compatible (will not work with DSMX systems).
- Built in signal mixing for more intuitive control.
- Supplied with bind plug for easy setup.
For information on binding and using your controller along with information on other parts needed to complete your setup see our NanoTwo Setup Guide.
This controller is produced by a third party with Nuts And Bots as a distributor, support will be conducted by the manufacturer through Nuts And Bots. Please see our Information Page for full information. Motors not included, pictured as an example.