The NanoTwo LT Controller is a receiver-less version of the popular NanoTwo ESC. Packing a competitive ESC into a small compact form providing an excellent core to your antweight. Based on the NanoTwo V2 which has powered many antweights reliably and effectively the NanoTwo LT remains a solid and reliable choice for ant drive.
- Compact and lightweight: 32mm x 21mm x 6mm and just 7.2g.
- Suitable for use with N20 Gear Motors in 2WD or 4WD configurations.
- Runs on a 2S (8.4V) Lipo battery (180mah – 300mah recommended).
- Built in BEC for powering receivers and weapons with a regulated 5V 1A supply.
- Built in signal mixing for more intuitive control.
For information on setting up your controller along with information on other parts needed to complete your setup see our NanoTwo LT Setup Guide.
This controller is produced by a third party with Nuts And Bots as a distributor, support will be conducted by the manufacturer through Nuts And Bots. Please see our Information Page for full information. Motors and receiver not included, pictured as an example.